Mar 21, 2008

FLASHBACK FRIDAY




This was my Easter egg hunt 2 years ago. It has been my tradition since my 17 year old nephew, Justin was 2 years old that I did the easter egg hunt at mom and dad's house. I thought that I would get away from doing it 1 year and I sure did hear about it. It is really my highlight of Easter sunday. This year we just have Grace and JJ, which means they will get pretty spoiled. I do love spoiling my nieces and nephews.

3 comments:

KABSorensen said...

Oh that is a cute picture. Gracie and Jj will be so spoiled, but it's okay. Have a great Easer!

A New Decade of Health said...

HI! I heard you found my blog so I went looking for yours! Cute pics and congrats on your RS calling. Cross my fingers I have never served in RS before. (probably shouldn't have said that). Keep in touch okay?!

kimberlee shaffer said...

Kristen! Hey its Kim (Downer) Shaffer. I keep running into you everywhere. . .church now blog world. Cute blog!! Hope you are doing good (=