Nov 5, 2008

3 comments:

Despain said...

I have not seen Heather since I got married. Love the dark hair. Looks like you had a great time....I am jealous. I would love to go on a cruise but Darrick is not so convinced. He loves to be on land where he can go and do lots of stuff. I'd like a couple of days relaxing and getting tan on deck. :-)

kristin said...

We had such a blast. Heather is doing great. She works for Clark County. her daughter is almost 16 years old, can you believe it.
I am jus tgoing to tell you know that cruises are the best mode of travel. You don't have to worry about where to sleep or where to eat, and they take you to all your tours. There are a ton of things to do on and off the boat.

Staci said...

Oh look at all those photos of yourselves. You remind me of someone we know!