So Heather is such a trooper.I asked her to go to Utah with me, but we had to leave after we got off work on Friday. Needless to say I did not get to leave early from work and we did not leave until 7:45 pm. That was probably the worst night ever. I never thought we were going to get there, and I was so tired that I was having some pretty bad holucinations. I am not a night driver.We finally got to Laurels house at 2:00 am, and we caught Laurel with her date. It was pretty funny because our windows were rolled down and so were theirs and Heather or Ciera yells out that Laurel on a date.
The next day the kids and Heather and I went to the game. We had a blast. I just had a blast with the kids this weekend. We went to dinner to Cafe Rio after the game and Danielle and Courtney came to meet us. It was fun to see them. We went back to Laurels, and we were going to go dancing at a "Old people" singles dance, but the second Heather and I sat down we crashed. We watched a movie with the kids, and then we played Scene It games for free off their T.V., it was fun. I promised Laurel that we would be back up soon so we could go dancing.
Anyways, thanks Laurel for letting us come up!!!
4 comments:
It was so fun seeing you guys! You will have to come back up real soon so we can do it again. But only if Tyler brings his farting silly puddy again. Haha!
Oh my gosh for some reason Justin looks a lot like brendan. Crazy. I am so glad you all had fun and got there safely. I will have to make the journey with you all next time. I will watch the kids while you all go to the old people dance because I am so not old enough to do that sort of thing. HEHE.
Also I love that you all are cheering for BYU and Ciera is booing them. Ya I taught her well. GO REBELS!
I wish I was there!! I am glad that you guys had fun.
Post a Comment