I have been so lazy lately. I am so sorry. Anyways, my family has had such a busy week. Brian and Lorie came into town the Saturday before Thanksgiving and totally cleaned out my mom and dads kitchen and painted it, yes we actually have a color on our walls. My mom is such a white wall person.
Then Michael and Jenn came into town from Texas on Sunday and starting on Mon. we totally dejunked mom and dads house. I wish we had taken "before" pictures so you would understand my excitement. But let me just tell you that before there was barely a path to the front of the garage and now we could park 2 cars in it. And Laurel and the kids cleaned out the back bedroom/food storage room. It looks awesome. Needless to say I had a few days off, and I worked so much harder than I ever do at work.
Thanksgiving was awesome. I'll post those pictures later. But we enjoyed everone being in town. We had a family dinner on Tues. and then we had Thanksgiving on Thurs. but only with Laurel and the kids and Jared and Callie and the kids.
It was really a blessing to have everyone here, and enjoying all of my wonderful family. I am truely grateful for them and all that I am blessed with in my life.
1 comment:
I want to see pictures. I don't think I have have ever seen your parents garage with a car in it. So impressed.
Post a Comment