How is everyone? Long time no talk!!! I have been so boring lately. Well here's my life lately. I was just released from scouts-YEAAAHHHH!!!!! I have had such a hard time serving in scouts lately. But the downside of that statement is they called me to teach Relief Society. I have to teach old people. So out of my zone. But I think i will like it. My other calling in the ward is Asst. camp director. I LOVE GIRLS CAMP. I volunteered when I was is the singles ward 9 years ago and I kinda just stuck it out. I actually begged the Stake young womens president to let me go since the singles ward doesn't have YW program. But now that I am in a family ward I get an official ward calling
We just found out that our camp does not have a budget, like a week ago. So we are frantically trying to come up with some really good fundraisers. I have talked to Olive Garden and they donate for church groups so I might see if they donate for a ward dinner and then do a cake auction. If anyone out there has any great money making ideas I am all ears.
1 comment:
I think our ward is having a carnival.
Post a Comment