Jan 26, 2008

Welcome to the world baby "Gibson Darren Lamoreaux"







I am proud to say that I am an "Aunt Sissy" again. My newest little nephew, Gibson Darren Lamoreaux (or a.k.a. Gibby-D) was born on Saturday January 26- He was born around 2 a.m., he is 20 1/2 inches long and I think 8 lbs 5 oz.(don't quote me on that) Mom and baby are doing awesome, and big sis Grace and big bro. JJ can't wait till he gets home.

8 comments:

Staci said...

Welcome to this crazy family! I love his name!

KABSorensen said...

He is adorable and I love his name. Tell the fam congrats. We can't wait to meet the little guy.

Erica said...

Adorable as can be! I wish I could just kiss and hug him through the screen. I too love the name, and it brings a little tear to my eye.

Staci said...

He is SOOOOO Cute!!! Great name for a special little boy!!!!

Favorite CUZ Heather!!!

kristin said...

I wish my blog stalking fav cuz Heather would get her own Blog !!!!!

Erica said...

Callie stinks...it just isn't fair to look that cute after giving birth!
He is so adorable!

Cortney said...

Man pretty soon we are going to have to rent a football stadium to host our family reunions. Everyone is having babies! But I guess we can accept him because he is so stink'n cute! Tell them congratulations and we can't wait to see him.

Jen Rose said...

I'm so glad you updated! Such a cute baby. And isn't it the greatest being an aunt? :)