Well, I know it has been a while since I have posted. Not by my choice though. My laptop hard drive crashed, and with it went just about all my pictures, and my life that was saved on it. I have been told after the fact that I should have a back up drive, I didn't think of it before. So I have alot to post on when I get my most recent picture uploaded, but since my last post I have gone to Disneyland with Jared and Callie, and Michael and Jenn moved bck home to Vegas from Dallas and I just finished up a fabulous week of Girls Camp. Stay tuned, more to come.
6 comments:
I cant wait to be updated!
Yay! I'm glad your back! We seriously need to get together for lunch sometime! Let me know. I look forward to your update.
Hey! It was good talkin to ya at Morgan's b-day! Glad to see you have a blog! FUN!
Call me for a lunch date sometime soon, missy!!
Post a Comment