Aug 17, 2008

Welcome, Welcome

I would like to welcome to the fabulous world of bloggin..the one...the only...Callie and Jared Lamoreaux. 3 Cheers for them. Now maybe you will be able to hear first hand about their life instead of hearing it second hand from me (P.S. I will probably still share some secrets)
Well welcome sis and bro, and have fun!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Kristin! We finally found your blog.

Despain said...

Kristin,
Do you always ignore emails? I have been waiting to hear back from you....then I read your blog and read that you have had problems with your computer. You're forgiven. haha. I finally remembered your blog name and wanted you to know that I finally got around to creating one for me and my family so come check us out. We'll talk soon.
Alisha

Janelle said...

Kristin...finally a post! : D Look at my blog, I tagged you so you will have more to blog!
Love ya girl!

S said...

Hey Kristin!! I think I may have some competition going on for "World's Favorite Aunt". I may have to bribe my nephews and nieces with a little more candy.

Shauna