At the beginning of 2009 I joined the madness a.k.a FACEBOOK. Because of this I neglected my blog horribly. I have many, many, many posts from 2009 so I thought I would go through and share some of my facebooks posts to my blog.
-New Years weekend- Kristin joined facebook
-started out facebook stalking to recruit tones of friends
-Jan 3, 2009 "is on vacation at the Smallwood's (I ran away from Glade and Lawana)
-Jan 6, 2009 "is making dinner for Glade and Lawana's"
-Jan 7, 2009 "wishes today wasn't her only day off"
(Blah blah blah)
-February 5,2009 "cannot wait to get her computer back, it has been out of commision since before Thanksgiving"
(had alot of old school pics from friends posted of me"
-February 16, 2009 "is tired after partying with the old people at the singles conference this weekend"
-February 19, 2009 "is watching Mcdreemy beat up McSteamy"
-February 22, 2009 "is chillin in her comfy hotel room"
-February 27, 2009 "gets to wake up at the butt crack of dawn to go and work at NASSCAR-I just want to cry"
-February 28, 2009 "survived day 1 of Nasscar, 1 more to go. Those drunk rednecks are funny"
-March 8, 2009 "says were on day 26 and still freakin counting" (Living in the hotel)
(played alot of games via facebook)
-April 3, 2009 "Is having fun on her first night in San Fran"
-April 4, 2009 "2nd night in San Fran is even better. I won the Lottery for "Wicked" tickets, and sang Karaoke with some hot and not so hot Coast Guard men. All I gotta say is "I LOVE SAN FRAN"
-April 9, 2009 "will in her hotel away from home for 2 MONTHS tommorow. Seriously!!! It's like that movie the "Movie Pit", they keep telling us a couple more days.
-April 20, 2009 "So...after 9 long excruitiatingweeks we are finally out of the hotel and back at our home, only to have my mom sent to the hospital 2 hours later. Life is so fun!!
-May 14, 2009 "Seriously, Greys is showing way to much blood and guts tonight. I just threw up a little in my mouth
-May 25, 2009 "just got home from an awesome time on the mtns. Can't wait to go back in a couple of weeks
more Blah Blah Blah
-June 16, 2009 "has a double ear infection, strep throat and Tonsilitis. I have 3 days to get ready for camp, how the crap am I supposed to do this??"
-June 26, 2009 "home from camp, thanks to all for the help and support. I just want tell all my girls YMCA- YOU MAKE CAMP AWESOME!!!"
-July 1, 2009 "thinks her brother MICHAEL ROCKS!!!! Way to go and good luck on the city council race!! Your awesome brother!!!
-August 2, 2009 "My nephew Justin movin in 2nite, I am so excited"
-August 4, 2009 "My nephew Justin is a loser, he thinks he is going to beat me in old school Super Mario
-August 11, 2009 "Just to end the night with some words of wisdom...If by chance your debit card gets stuck in an ATM machine, please oh please do not use a screwdriver or any device to pry open and pound on the machine. Because then I have to meet up with the police dept. while I am still in my pajamas...!!
-August 16, 2009 "had fun tonight (Saturday Night) seeing the Divine Ms. M (Bette Midler) SHe is pretty fowl, but darn right awesome music. I had a blast, for FREE!!
-August 21, 2009 "is watching Hanna Montana-the movie...with three very sweet little girls. Wish us luck!!
"is now having her makeup done by 3 six year olds..I look HOOOTTTT!!!!
-September 16, 2009 "I have the most awesome Young Women EVER!!! They threw me the funnest surprise party tonight. I loved it. Thank you all for coming and rearranging your schedules! Love to you all!!!
-September 27, 2009 "Saturday was a good day, tried to donate blood (I was to nervous and my heart rate wouldn't slow down. BYU WON!!!!! Watched a great Womens conference. Then I got to go and hang out with my awesome friend and her hubby at the FREE Aaron Tippin concert, downtown Henderson! Gotta love me some Rednecks!!"
-October 5, 2009 "Attention all: There is a new commandment in the TEN COMMANDMENTS, and I quote "Do you know what #4 is in my church, it's THOU SHALT NOT SPANK-EN" by JJ Lamoreaux. I was teasing Justin about lying and said THOU SHALT NOT LIE, and JJ speaks up to tell us his new commandment. Out of the mouthes of BABES!!
-November 4, 2009 "Peace out Vegas! I am off to Florida to hang with Mickey for a week!!!! Bring on the Churros!"
-December 5, 2009 "Just saw New Moon and all I got to say is GO TEAM JACOB. Thanks Stacie and Cari for going wih me. So fun!!!"
-December 25, 2009 "Before the day ends, I just wanted to wish all my family and friends and wonderful and Merry Christmas. Love to you all!!"
-December 31, 2009 "getting ready to get my pyschic reading to prepare me for 2010. Wish me luck!"
2 comments:
Hello you. I'm glad I found out about your blog ;) It'll be nice to keep up with you ;) Love you tons!
I'm so happy to see you updated your blog! haha. Stupid f.b. for taking up all our precious time! I need to update mine...but not right now!
Post a Comment