Jan 23, 2010

2009 REWIND-Disneyworld


So I did not do much posting to my Blog last year, it couldn't be that I a freakin facebook addict. But I am re-committed to my blog. I just need to play a little catch up, so here it goes....
In November I was able to go with a group to Disneyworld. It was so fun. We had a great tour guide. We spent 5 crazy days in all the different parks. I have to say that I am Disney girl. We actually stayed on Disney property so I pretty much lived at Disney for a week. The hotel had a Disney store on property, so when I was done at one of the parks, I could come home and do more shopping. LOVE IT!!!
Some of my favorite rides were Rockin Rollercoaster, Tower of Terror, Expedition Everest, Toy Story Mania, plus all the standards. Didn't have to wait more than 20 minutes in line, thanks to Kris and her mad skills of knowing where to go and when. The only line that was long was, of course PETER PAN. I swear that is always the longest line of all.


The last day we were there we went to a Christmas party at the Magic Kingdom. It pretty much rained on us the entire time. So we had to make the most of it, and danced it the rain. I did get to go to a dance party (it was one of the only place open to eat that was inside) and I was able to dance with Goofy and Pluto and the Mad Hatter.
All in all, I had a blast, and will probably be going back with the Carlisle family again. They are pretty fun tour guides.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

You went with Carlisle from Twilight. Lucky... haha

kristin said...

Ur funny, I had to read my post again. Love it!!