Dec 8, 2007

Christmas

I love this time of year. I love the music, the lights the decorations. I walked out of my house this afternoon and smelled the most wonderful smell, it was aa mix of christmas tree and fire(I know that christmas trees are wood, and you do use wood in a fire) Anyway I love this time of year. We had our work Christmas party tonight, and it was pretty fun.
Also this time of year means NFR. Thanks to my wonderful Uncle Jay and Aunt Fran, and also Staci I got to go to the NFR last night for the first time in about 15 years. It was so fun. We had awesome seats. Anyways thanks Jay and Fran.

3 comments:

KABSorensen said...

I love this time of year too. I wish we were having a family party. We are going to the NFR on friday I love going. Yeah!! Cowboy but drive me nuts! jk

KABSorensen said...

I meant butts!! hehe

kristin said...

I miss having our family parties. This time of year gets so hectic now, but I wish we could all get together.
Have fun at the NFR. Cowyboy butts totally drive me nuts!!!!