Well I have been a little Blog lazy these days. I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and New Years. Here's a quick run down of the past month.
Went Christmas tree hunting with the Smallwood's
Had my work Christmas party
Had a Bingham cousin Christmas party at Macayos
Went to Opportunity Village Magical Forest with Jared and Callie and Grace and JJ
Went to the live nativity with Heather
Went to Callie's family for Christmas Eve italian dinner-way yum
Christmas was wonderful mom and dad and Jared and Callie and Grace and JJ
I got all I asked for and more
We played the Wii Jared and Callie got for Christmas(really Jared just got it)
New Years was a blast-I went on vacation out to North town to the Smallwood's-Our friend Julie was in town.
We went to watch this guy jump a motorcycle over a football field. There were 2 bands there(Boys like Girls and ??)
Then after we went home nd went to watch the fireworks over the strip
Finally after we played Rock Band till 3am
It was a wonderful holiday season-and I want to wish you all a belated -MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR.
3 comments:
Our holiday was busy busy. We had so much fun and always love having you ove for "vacation". Hey I was at your bank yesterday but you were not. You big bum. Why do you need to go to lunch? HEHE.
ROCK BAND RULES!!!!! (this is your favorite cuz Heather)
ROCK BAND DOES RULE-THANKS FAV CUZ
You barely missed me at work Stac
Post a Comment