Jan 15, 2008

ITS IDOL TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!





HOW MANY OF YOU ARE AS EXCITED AS I AM!
I love this show, especially the auditions.
Who saw the guy singing the egypt song, oh my
goodness I almost wet my pants.
I am especially glad to have something worth watching
now on TV, since I wont have much left till this stupid writers
strike is done. It is really starting to tick me off now. I will be
peeved if I have too many reruns of Greys, and I am totally mad
that 24 is so delayed. At least I will get LOST and and early viewing
of Big Brother. As you can see I have no life and I love TV

3 comments:

Cortney said...

Mom and I almost peed our pants watching it last night. We were laughing so hard Jacob cam in just to make sure we were ok. What are some of those people thinking!

kristin said...

No joke, did you love that guy in the white fur-unreal

Erica said...

Hi Kristin,
Glad I got to see you at Smiths, briefly
I miss your laugh!
Glad I found your blog too!