Oct 5, 2007

FLASHBACK FRIDAY


I HAVE SEEN ON SOME BLOGS A THING CALLED "FLASHBACK FRIDAY", AND SINCE I AM JOINING THE BLOG THING I THOUGHT I WOULD JOIN IN.
This is my family about 2 years ago at the beach house in Imperial Beach, CA. This was our first family vacation in about 20+ years. So many memories about this week. Brian was stung by a Jelly Fish, I saw a shark, and Callie kicked a dolphin out in the ocean. We all missed and thought about Darren. Justin was on the back east trip with President Walker at the time. We always have fun when we go to the ocean, but it was esecially fun to have the family all together. I am so grateful I have a forever family!

3 comments:

KABSorensen said...

I love how you all look burnt. So much fun. I miss seeing all you guys! Callie kicked a dolphin?(Ashlee)

kristin said...

We were out boogie boarding, she had Jessica with her. A wave was coming, so she and jess decided to catch it. She kicked off and kicked something. She screemed and thought she kicked a shark. When they came into the beach Jennifer asked if they saw the dolphins that were out by them.
Pretty funny.
I miss seeing all you guys to. We need to do a cousin dinner.

Tara said...

I love seeing everyone together and so happy. I think about Darren all the time and miss him. Thanks for a good reminder of how great our family is!