Oct 2, 2007


I have been having fun reading through everybodys blogs now I am addict. What will they write about today. Who has updated their blog today. Who can I find from browsing through random blogs. Well here is a little about me. My nickname is Jaws(only my cousins know why). I am a Asst. Branch Manager of my credit union. I love reading, and absolutely love going to the movies. I am a Cub scout leader, (which if I don't become grateful about soon I will never be released from my call.) I love going on vacation. Some of my favorite spots are the Beach House in Imperial Beach, Disneyland, the Smallwood's cabin in Kolob, and running away to go on vacation at the Smallwood's house. I have 4 brothers and 4 sister-in-laws and 13(soon to be 14) of the most fabulous nieces and nephews in the world. I love being an aunt.

7 comments:

Erica said...

Welcome! Welcome! I can't wait to hear about life in Henderson.

kristin said...

Thanks, Im excited to be in the "IN" crowd

Sherrelle said...

I love it... I am totally addicted too, I just wish I was better at posting more often.

Jen Rose said...

Hey girl - I'm totally adding you to my links! This is crazy!

kristin said...

I love being added to peoples lins, this is crazy, but fun.

KABSorensen said...

Oh it is only starting... It is 11:00 at night my fam is asleep and I am watching Friends and blogging. So addicting!!! Get out while you can.( Ashlee)

Staci said...

Ashlee knows how to do it. Watching friends and blogging. She is only doing the best 2 things at one time. Talk about multi-tasking. I LOVE BLOGGING.