Oct 15, 2007

TV addict

So there is not much for me to blog about. I did go to the BYU game this last weekend, it was AWESOME!! I loved seeing the sea of blue in a red stadium.
Anyways, I am just sitting here watching Dancing with the Stars, and I am just loving it this season. I am totally bugged by the judges tonight. Kari Ann was driving me crazy about the lifts. Now I am watching the new "Samantha Who", pretty funny show.
Does anyone out there have a favorite show this season.
I am totally loving Ugly Betty, and way love Grey's!!!!!
Anyways, have a great night. Love to all...

5 comments:

Jen Rose said...

Hey girl! I am a total Grey's fan. And I have been watching Private Practice. I didn't like it that much at first but now....loving it! I hate to admit but I tend to always watch Bachelor too. The girls are so dumb, but this season Brad is pretty hot!

KABSorensen said...

I watch something every night... Prison Break, Heros, The Hills, Life of Ryan, Private Practice, Greys, Brothers and sisters, Men in Trees, and now Samantha Who.... I also can't wait for Lost to start again. I am an addict.(Ashlee)

Staci said...

I too am like Ashlee I have a schedule everynight and I know you are the same way.
Hills, Life of Ryan, Dancing w/Stars, Biggest Loser
Private Practice, Gossip Girl, Kid Nation, Ugly Betty, Greys, ER, Top Chef, Real Houswifes(coming back Nov 6), Laguna/Newport, One Tree Hill, AMAZING RACE, Extreme home makeover, Desperate. Man I think I got them all. So I like TV.

Staci said...

Oh ya I like the Bachelor, Runs House, Hogan Knows best and I am a fan of Rock of Love. Now I might have got them.

kristin said...

I totally have been watching Private Practice. LOVE IT. Brad is also really, really hot.
I have to say ditto to Lost Ash! Huge fan and cannot wait. I also can't wait till 24 comes back. And thanks Stace for the heads up on the housewifes. Love that stupid show.