Apr 4, 2011

Day 4-A picture from your favorite night



I am not sure if I have a "FAVORITE NIGHT" but any time I get to be at Disneyland sure does land at the top of the list. This was from a trip to Disney World in November 2009. I had gone with a friend and her family from Idaho. It was our last night and we had bought tickets to a Christmas party at the Magical Kingdom. Well we were blessed with wonderful weather the whole week, except that night. It rained and rained and rained. The whole point of the Christmas party was to go when no many people were in the park and get to see special fireworks shows and parades. Well they had cancelled the first set because of the rain, so we sat around, we sat and sat and sat(in the puddles mind you) But I did make the most of the night. I couldn't just sit around, it was DISNEY!! So I became the photographer, and made everyone get in front of the castle to take crazy pose pictures. We laughed alot, and it made for a fun time.

No comments: