Apr 8, 2011

Day 8- A picture that makes you laugh


So I laugh at the memory of this picture. Just about every year at work we dress up for Halloween. Some years I am completly into it, and some I just want to avoid it. Well this year in particular I wasn't really in the mood nor anyone else at my office. We couldn't come up with an idea to dress up in. We had a contest going between each branches of Cumorah Credit Union and I had to win. So I found this idea of dressing up as a pit crew of a Nascar team, and my manager Jesse Johnson is really into Nascar so I thought he would go along with it since he worked with all girls. Then I had the idea that since we were the pit crew, our sponsor would be Speed stick deodarant. Get it...Speed Stick..PIT CREW!! Well it was fun. I built this car out of a box and put it on a flat dolly that we rolled Ashley, our driver around in.

No comments: