Apr 9, 2011
Day 9- a picture of the person who has gotten you through the most
This is my eternal family. Through the thick and thin of life they have always been there. My brothers are my best friends, the ones I look up too, and the ones I strive to live my life like. Each one in there very own way has helped me and been there for me no matter what.
Darren- When I was younger I was somewhat of a drama queen (come on, I was an only girl) Darren knew I was having a bummer of a day one day and had decided to take me with him and his girlfriend out on a date. He was such an awesome brother, he was just a teenager and decided he would take his little sister (who was somewhat of a brat) with his on a date. Seriously what 16 year old does that!!
Brian-I think it was before Brian went on his mission he turned me onto the "Phantom of the Opera" music. He would tell me all about the story of the musical, and I fell in love with that play. Well a few years back he and Lorie lived in L.A. and they asked if I could come down and stay with them and the kids. It was he and Lorie's anniversary and I was going to watch the kids. He was going to take Lorie to see Phantom and then they were staying in L.A. for the night. Well he (they) surprised me with a ticket to the play also. I got to go the night before and watch it before they saw it. I LOVE THAT PLAY!!!
Michael- When I was younger I had a boyfriend break my heart. I was so down on myself. My brother Michael came in a got me and took me out on a "date". We went and saw the movie 'Pure Country" (I know it was a long time ago) I thought it was so sweet of my brother to take pity on me like that and make plans with me to take my mind off of other things. I can always talk with him about everything and he is such a good listener, and someone I can always get great advice from.
Jared- I have been closest with Jared our whole lives. The older boys got to do alot of things together, but I was always stuck with Jared because he was the youngest and I was a girl. I have always had a fun time with Jared though. I loved when he came home from his mission for his surgery. I had to be his companion when he left the house, so we got to hang out alot. I loved when he and Callie lived in Cedar though. I always felt welcome to come and visit, and they were newlyweds!!
This is a picture of when I went through the temple. All my family was able to be there and it was a very special day for me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment